JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Love it enough to share it! Becoming a Consultant


I don't keep it a secret that I joined Norwex as a discount buyer!

 I intended to simply maintain my discount by placing $250 retail every 3-6 months. (yes, it is THAT easy) But, as time ensued I saw the benefit of showing people how to clean with just water! Especially when I realized how much time and money we were saving each month! 

What started as a "hobby" quickly developed into a business. So, now I not only show people our products but, I also share the amazing opportunity! 

The process of joining Norwex is straight forward. It is free to join, you simply pay $9.99 for the shipping and handling of your kit. Your kit includes all that is pictured below! This kit is valued at over $280!


  You can earn your kit for FREE by meeting the sales goal of $2,000 in 90 days. That equates to having around 3-4 parties in that time frame. (YES, FB parties are great as well!)
OR
you can PAY for your kit by using your commission from selling $600 in 90 days. 

Speaking of commission, we earn 35% from day one!
You can work part-time, full time or at the hobbyist pace. 
This is YOUR business! 



Another benefit of planning 3-4 parties in that time frame is the opportunity to earn an additional $700 in FREE product!



 It's called the Fresh Start Rewards Program! 
Seriously, Norwex is a super generous company!






I am here to offer support and guidance as you join the Norwex mission. Once you join you will be added to our team Facebook page. There you will find tons of ideas, info and a supportive group of fellow Norwex Gals & Guys. 
You can go here to join now!




No comments:

Post a Comment