JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A plan for a planner

I had a plan back in November to re-organize my office, closets, drawers etc with the hope that it would free me to better function. Clutter in the home is draining. In the process of getting myself organized I have decided to invest a little into a personalized planner. I found this amazing site and thought I would pass on the info! The planner is available for download so you can print only what you need. I would recommend this not only for WAHM but SAHM as well! "CEO of Me" also provides some free information as well. I personally did not purchase the membership, for me right now it is just one added task that I am not able to commit to at this time. Thankfully you don't have to purchase the membership to purchase the planner. For more info visit their site here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment