JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January Host Specials!

Toss out your mop buckets, it's Mop Month ya'll!
January is here. Amidst the Christmas storage bins and left over holiday messes I am slowly getting my house back in order. My hubby decided he wanted tinsel on our tree this year. Tinsel is like the glitter of Christmas Decorations.  Yes, I love this man but next year we're doing it sans tinsel! Thankfully I grabbed my  mop and attached the dry mop pad to quickly pick it all up! This month you can earn your own Norwex mop for FREE!  Host a "Clean with just water" Norwex Party.  Don't want to have people over? NO problem, host an FB LIVE Party. I have a few dates open and would LOVE to help you toss out your mop buckets forever!  Make 2017 the year you radically remove toxic household cleaners from your home! Contact me here or send me a message! 



No comments:

Post a Comment