JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wrapping gifts, let's get real

Oh the joy of gift wrapping! Early on in the process I find myself beautifully creasing the wrapping paper, curling my ribbon, selecting just the right gift tag and using the double stick tape on the inside to make the gift look just right. Then, reality settles in and I'm scrambling for whatever wrapping paper is near by and slap the remaining labels on the gifts... a my little pony label for the hubby sure, if it's what I have left! So now you know if your gift is Martha Stewart level wrapped then you were one of my lucky early wrapped "gift getters"...if ya happen to see multiple scraps of wrapping paper slapped on together it doesn't mean I love you any less, it just means I finally gave in to reality!  Oh and if you're still looking for some great eco-friendly gift ideas go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment