JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Monday, December 5, 2016

EWW into NEW! What to do if you have limescale or hard water build up!

I walked into her immaculate home as she apologized for the mess in her bathroom. Hard water and limescale build up hits the cleanest of homes! It happens.  As she shared how many products they had tried before, how toxic fumes filled her bathroom in her previous attempts I had begun spraying Descaler on her sink and shower door. We didn't have any vents on or windows open. We didn't need to! I explained how the Descaler is a plant-based enzyme cleaner. We chatted as I wiped her mirror down with the enviro cloth and window cloth.  After 10 minutes  I proceeded to grab my spirinett and gently scrubbed off the build up on both her sink and shower door. It came off like hot butter on a knife. I wiped everything off with the Enviro Cloth and dried it with the polishing cloth. Just like that the build up was gone and the luster was back!
 Order here!

No comments:

Post a Comment