JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Monday, November 21, 2016

Music to my eyes: A Tarnished Trumpet's transformation

I LOVE "Before and After" pics. I truly believe a pic is worth 1,000 words. I can tell you all day long how amazing our products are but, it's so awesome to just post a pic and let the results do the convincing. The cleaning paste is one of my favorite "cleaners". A little goes a long way and the marble flour makes my work so much easier! Anyways, I asked the Band Teacher if they had any instruments that needed to be cleaned. He pulled out this gnarly looking trumpet. It was COVERED in tarnish. He mentioned not having cleaned it in a couple of years. With his permission we tested a small, inconspicuous area. Once we saw it didn't scratch the surface I proceeded to gently clean the trumpet. I put a small amount of the cleaning paste on the Enviro cloth and with gentle circular motions I began to remove all the tarnish. I took a clean corner of the Enviro Cloth wiped off the paste and dried it with the polishing cloth. He mentioned how much time this saved him because the polish he normally uses takes a lot a longer. I handed him the cleaning paste, the enviro cloth and polishing cloth so he could finish the job. He came back about 15 minutes later with a sparkling instrument. I have to admit I was blown away by the results! The Basic Package and Cleaning paste are always available on my site!  Spanish Translation Below!


Me encanta fotos que demuestran "antes y después". Realmente creo que una foto vale 1,000 palabras. Puedo decirle todo el día lo increíble que nuestros productos son, pero es tan impresionante publicar una foto y dejar que los resultados sean convincentes. La pasta de limpieza es uno de mis favoritos "limpiadores". Un poco va un largo camino y la harina de mármol hace mi trabajo mucho más fácil! De todos modos, le pregunté al profesor de banda si tenían algún instrumento que necesitaba ser limpiado. Sacó esta trompeta de aspecto gnarly. Estaba cubierto de manchas. Mencionó no haber limpiado en un par de años. Con su permiso probamos un área pequeña y discreta. Una vez que vimos que no arañó la superficie, procedí a limpiar suavemente la trompeta. Puse una pequeña cantidad de la pasta de limpieza en el Paño Enviro y con movimientos circulares suaves comencé a quitar todo el deslustre. Tomé una esquina limpia del Paño Enviro  para quitar la pasta y se secó con el Paño de Ventanas. El Maestro mencionó cuánto tiempo esto le salvó porque el pulimento que usa normalmente toma mucho más tiempo. Le entregué la pasta de limpieza, el Paño Enviro y el Paño de ventana para poder terminar el trabajo. Volvió unos 15 minutos más tarde con un instrumento brillante. Tengo que admitir que me quedé impresionada por los resultados! El paquete básico y pasta de limpieza estánsiempre disponibles en mi sitio!


No comments:

Post a Comment