JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Come to the party in your P.J.'s! Why I love the FB LIVE feature!

It's been a minute since FB introduced the "LIVE" video function. I've seen laughing chewbacca's and all sorts of fun posts because of this new feature. It's also taken the normal click and post FB Parties to the next level! For example, I am now able to do live demo's where guests can instantly see how well the body cloth removes make up from half my face (a little humbling!) or how great the dusting mitt  immediately picks up dust! It's fun to give guests an instant before and after experience with the Norwex Products. Especially now that the Holidays are right around the corner , you can give your guests the freedom to join the party in their comfy p.j.'s.  Your guests can place their orders online and have their orders or gifts shipped anywhere in the U.S.
 OH and bonus, because you took the time to share Norwex with your friends and family you can earn a boat load of FREE product! It's a win, win all around! I give my Hosts full support and work hard to make it a fun, no pressure experience! Hosting is fun and I provide all the wording and images for an easy, no stress event!
Want to Host or attend an Fb Live Party? Send me a message here or on FB!


No comments:

Post a Comment