JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Free Laundry Detergent with the purchase of a Polishing Cloth and 25% off!

I'm a total kid when it comes to sales! This Surprise Sale has me looking like this!




What is all the hoopla about!?! How about FREE Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent? The Polishing Cloth  dries everything with a nice streak-free shine, but getting free detergent on top of that?!? Yeah!


AND 
25% off these items is pretty ah-maaazing! 


Here is the full list with the SALE PRICE! 



Some of my personal favorites are the Oven & Grill Cleaner ( Definately add a set of the Spirinettes)


also, the overlooked Netted Dish Cloth ( I recommend blue). 
Pair it with the Norwex Dish liquid Soap to make a nice gift!
 The dish soap has a nice crisp scent of Clementine!


AND 
I attach it to my telescopic mop handle and clean my fans!
 (Telescopic Mop handle can be purchased as a stand alone item!)


Happy Shopping, remember you can send me a message if you need gift ideas for that hard to buy for person in your life!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment