JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The 5-worded question that changed my life!

I can hardly believe I have been a Norwex Consultant for a year and a half!  Seems just like yesterday that I received an invitation to my friends FB Party.  I was asked " Have you heard of Norwex?" With that question it created a question within me..." Nor what??? That is what led me on the crazy new adventure of sharing Norwex with people. I didn't know then that I soon would be starting to grow a business that could fit around my life. I'm sure she had no idea how impactful that question would be to me. It is something I consider now when I share Norwex with people. When I pose the question usually there's a pause and you can sense that person reaching in their data bank only to respond with "no!". Ahh yes a Norwex newbie, I love it! Just last night I had the joy of introducing Norwex to a gentleman. I explained how the Basic Package could clean his beloved motorcyle, which he so affectionately named " J-Lo" by the way! I mean c'mon when a guy NAMES his motorcycle you know it's real! Anyways, he was surprised to hear me tell him he could clean his motorcycle without the use of soap. He spent 15 minutes "checking out" how the cloths cleaned against the dirt and grime.  He swooned as he saw the cleaning paste bring a shiny luster to his chrome! Yup, those 5 words can make a huge impact. So, have you heard of Norwex? If not, it would be my pleasure to share with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment