JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Monday, October 31, 2016

Little round tub that extends the life of my husband and child!

If you're not familiar with the Norwex cleaning paste, allow me to introduce you to it. Let me preface this with the fact that I use water and the cloths MOST of the time. Once in a while something like , oh I don't know..."hair dye stains my bathroom counter"  and I know I need to grab a spirisponge and the paste to remove it! There was also that one time that paint was splattered on my Hard wood floors and yeah I was relieved to remove that as well!  What is in the cleaning paste?  There  are 3 active ingredients found in the Cleaning Paste which are : Coconut oil, marble flour  ( YES! marble flour) and natural soap.  It's nickname is "elbow grease in a jar".  It has earned it's nick name because that ground up marble flour turns a normally tough cleaning job into a piece of cake! I use the paste mostly on my glass top stove and a small amount in the tub. A little goes a long way and while I've had my little round container for about a year now, I've heard from other Consultants that it can last a few years! Below are some of my own pics and top 10 ways to use the cleaning paste!









No comments:

Post a Comment