JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

10 Cleaning products I stopped buying and will never buy again!

Money has always been tight for us, who isn't on a budget these days? It's been a year and half since we started cleaning with Norwex and I am amazed at how much money we have saved over the last 18 months! The average home in America spends around $500 a year on cleaning supplies! I feel like we spent that amount on paper towels alone to be honest! When I first started using the Norwex products I didn't really pay attention to how much we were saving until my husband commented on the drop in paper towel purchases. I am so thankful for all the money we are saving by replacing all those items for water! I wish I had found Norwex back when we had all the kiddos at home. It would have been helpful in stretching our dollars. Now, I have the joy in sharing with others what I wish I'd known back then! It is totally possible to replace all the items listed below for just water and microfiber products!!!



The entire list can be replaced with the "Just Add Water" package! Available here!

No comments:

Post a Comment