JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Norwex Newbies Series: How to use the Body Cloths





What can I use them on?



The Norwex Body Cloths are my favorite personal care product. I began using them in the shower during an Eczema outbreak. I couldn't use soap on my skin without irritating it.  The gentle exfoliation allowed my skin to heal.  Use these with just water to give your skin a healthy approach to caring for it.



What shouldn't I use it on?


Safely use on your face and body.  Not recommended to be used around your home. 

 Can I use it with any Cleaning Products?


The body cloths "can" be used with the Norwex "body gel" and "4 in 1" Baby Wash. 

How often should I wash it?

Launder your body cloths weekly.  Sold in a  set of 3 keep one by your sink to remove your make up and the other in the shower! 

 ðŸ‘‰Head here to 
learn about the 



No comments:

Post a Comment