JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Upside Down World And Norwex (spoiler alert)

Showed up late to the " Stranger Things" fandom.  I am a self-proclaimed Geek. I love sci-fi shows...so when we started watching this new show, 
which by the way is set in the 80's! (Totally Tubalur) 
 I couldn't help cringe whenever they showed the upside down world!
If I had access into that world I would clean that place up! 
Here is what I would take and why!







#1. The Enviro Cloth...because eww, have you seen the amount of Demogorgon slime?  Yeah, no I am going to take a Rainbow Pack in there and just start wiping it all down!  The Cloths can remove up to 99% bacteria off your surface with just water...pretty sure that includes alien germs. (*Disclaimer, cloths have not been tested on alien germs)






#2 Polishing Cloth... I mean once the slime is removed I want things to be streak free shiny! It doesn't really make sense to go in there carrying a huge pack of paper towels and with the polishing cloth I don't have to!






#3  A dusting mitt...I am going to spritz it with water and just start removing all the dust build up! Now that I think about it dust is compiled mainly of dead skin cells sooo....( #BARB)  





#4  The Enviro Wand... yeah it kinda looks like a hairy light saber but also, it will help me reach those hard to reach ceiling fans and vents.

Shown attached to the Telescopic Mop Handle


Yeah that about does it...considering I can't really be in upside down world too long it is great that I will be able to cut my cleaning time down by 75%

Now if I could just get elevens telekinesis power I would be set! 



These four awesome products are all available in 
the "HouseHold Package Plus"
OR 
If you would like to earn your products for free, 
Host a quick and fun online event on FB with me!
 Just follow this link to pick your date!  





No comments:

Post a Comment