JOIN NORWEX  

@emsgreenclean on IG

Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Cleaning: Shower Curtain Edition

We have been in our home for almost 2 years and in the that time I have cleaned the shower curtain a grand total of ZERO times! In my defense I never take a shower in the guest bathroom and didn't really notice how bad it was until I did.  I was promptly ready to throw the shower curtain out rather than invest the time and energy it would normally take to clean this disgusting soap scummy mess.



BUT, then I found out that I could actually
 clean the shower curtain with very little effort and for pennies!  Here is how!

Step 1: Fill your tub up and add a small scoop of the Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent. Let it set over night.



Step 2: Drain the tub and fill it up again. Swish the shower curtain around and gently and scrub any remaining soap scum off. ( It took me just a couple minutes with the Spirisponge)




Step 3: Be in awe of how amazing this laundry soap is! Hang it up and feel good about saving money by not having to replace your shower curtain! 



Pretty amazing huh? If you don't already have this amazing Vegan Laundry soap find it here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment